Repairing my lawnmower

My lawnmover is a Husqvarna automover 105.

As I prepared to charge the lawnmower during the winter I noticed that the rear wheel wasn’t doing so good. So I decided to disassemble it an look for a stl on thingiverse.com

Before:

After 30 minuttes i found the 3d drawing i was looking for, then i sliced the stl with my slicer “Cura”. Here is a link to the stl i used: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4647898

Printing part 1 took approximately 5 hours and 50 mins.

Printing part 1 took approximately 5 hours and 30 mins.

Assembly:

Finished result:

The project was a complete success, when there is a chance that I can manufacture spare parts on my 3d printer I always give it a try. 🙂

  Share

This Post Has One Comment

Leave a Reply